Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Narcs-I Want Dope, I Want Pussy, I Want All That Shit 7"




Great sloppy simple punk done right. The Narcs play from where else but Rochester NY and they have put together an awesome bunch of catchy songs that are sure to get stuck in you head. Need a break from all that serious stuff? Then try this stupid punk record! Be reminded of when you were 14 and didn't care about anything except your Angry Samoans records.

All joking aside this is a great record that is super refreshing and has plenty of nods to punk and hardcore of yesteryear. Released by Reel Time records.

http://www.myspace.com/totalnarcs

3 comments:

  1. I usted to only be scared when I went to their shows...but now that i brought their record home I'm scared 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND by the way,,,, read more about the narcs in Rochester teen set magazine!!!!

    http://rochesterteensetoutsider.com

    facebook.com/rocheseterteen.setoutsider

    ReplyDelete
  3. these dudes are like 30....they fooled the world

    ReplyDelete