Monday, December 13, 2010

Oral Fixations-Audio Zine CS




I really like the idea of this tape, its a great concept and something you don't see everyday. 14 stories in 2 hours, its a lot to take in all at once and is a bit on the long side. At times these stories are hilarious, interesting, gross or extremely dark. There a few on here that I will never forget and probably give more then one listen and then there are some that are just not interesting at all. Not everyone makes a good story teller and some of them tend to just rant. Members of Loser Life and Coke Bust contribute stories to keep things punk.

The best part about all this is that it reminded me of all the crazy shit I did when I was a kid and insane things that happen on tour. Once again though this is a great concept. While the packaging is not insane it suits the format.

Released by Vinyl Rites.

http://www.vinylrites.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment