Thursday, September 22, 2011

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION



My band THE TIMEBOMBS has just finished up recording our 2nd LP. Ive always made sure to keep what I do in that band separate from what I do on this blog, but that band means a lot to me and has shown me what will probably be the best times of my life. So having said all that I am proud to post this, a rough mix track from said LP.

For those interested We expect to have a final mix done by the end of next week. This thing has been in the making for a long time and We are all very happy with the way it has come out. I don't think the band will accomplish anything like this again.

This particular track is probably the most "straight up" we have recorded for the album, which I think is why we chose to share this one first, we gotta keep some secrets. As of right now there is no label set up to release this but the band is open to working with(mostly)anyone.

Well the rant is over. Enjoy the song and feel free to contact us at our email

(thetimebombs69[at]gmail[dot]com)

with any questions or just find us on VLV. More reviews soon.

The Timebombs-Ravens by T_B

No comments:

Post a Comment