Tuesday, July 12, 2011

City Limits: Down And Out In Toronto & Montreal-V/A 12"




OK so real talk I just bought this for the CAREER SUICIDE and URBAN BLIGHT tracks, I'm an asshole and I'm sorry. This thing will be in my regular rotation for weeks to come, its close to being flawless. Every single band(with one or two exceptions) brings their A game and I just couldn't believe it at first.

So when it gets down to it the concept is pretty much "my town" VS "you town", Sharks VS The Jets, Homer VS Peter Griffin, Magic VS Bird, and who doesn't love a good showdown? amiright? If you ask me it's a pretty close call both Montreal and Toronto bring out the big guns. The listen is good and its a perfect length, not too short and not too long, just right.

Again I can't stress enough how most of the bands on this thing rip it up and meet every expectation, I feel the need to go out and buy everything from all these bands. This is a MUST HAVE for fans of hardcore no matter where you are from.

Released by High Anxiety.
http://highanxiety416.blogspot.com/
BUY THIS COMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment