Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Negative-Hardcore Confusion Vol. II




Part II. Two more D/N jams and these two are fucking HEAVY and chalk full of riffs and hooks. Nothing too fast on this installment but the band still manages to branch out just a little to create a fresh listen.

These may be a little more familiar to D/N fans and some may even favor them over the more experimental WRITHE from Vol. I. Again very excited for these new tracks and cant wait to complete the series.

I will say that while listening to their last LP I felt like only a hand full of the songs really stood out and got my attention. Don't get me wrong it was a good listen all the way through but I couldn't help but feel like I had heard some of the songs before. It's different this time around, the four songs I have heard from the HCC collection are all very unique and hold their own creating a great listening experience.

http://www.sorrystaterecords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment